My Tags

Monday, February 06, 2006

Fill the Gaping Void

I quite like this blog by an angry chap. Very embittered and focused on the marketing world but good cartoons and sometimes thought inspiring. http://www.gapingvoid.com/

Having said that on further reflection the following comes to mind; People tell me that in the bigger world that exists outside the blogsphere, hardly anyone is reading them, writing them or has heard of them. I don't deny its easier to publish material than it was when you had to programme your own website - Christ, even I've got one.

But it will be a long time yet til they really become the dominant mode of conversation. I mean what has more imapct Jeff Jarvis' Buzz Machine or what your friend told you over a beer? Big dose of reality check from the outside world please.

No comments: